Horowhenua Hire Centre is open for contactless business under Covid-19 Alert Level 3.
- Please stay away if you have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Please keep at least 2 metres apart from other customers and staff.
- Please remember to wash your hands before you visit.
- You must sign in with the COVID tracer app on your phone, or provide your name and phone number to staff for the register.
Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested — contact your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453
How we disinfect
At Horowhenua Hire, we are using 256 CENTURY Q, a Hospital Grade Disinfectant Cleaner on equipment after every hire. Some of its features are:
- Highly concentrated formula
- EPA List N Approved for Coronavirus
- Kills the coronavirus1 that may cause COVID-19
How we keep you safe
During Level 3 our doors will be locked so if you are picking up equipment from our site your point of contact will at the window on the South-West of the building.
- All equipment will be isolated from customers, except for the item you will be receiving, which will be brought out to you.
- Ideally you will pay and sign online, but we also accept contactless EFTPOS payment outside of the window, and also a signature pad. There will be hand sanitiser to use on completion of the transaction.
- We will load your item into the car, or connect the trailer without you needing to hop out.
- All of our staff practice safe distancing, and work surfaces are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.